Thermopolis Oy is a non-profit company with the goal of promoting the use of renewable sources of energy, energy efficiency and sustainable development based in South Ostrobothnia, Finland.
- Sectoral Energy Agency of South Ostrobothnia
- Member of the European network of around 400 Energy Agencies
- Energy, climate change and sustainable development knowledge pool for citizens, entrepreneurs and communities
- Business and development activities based on energy efficiency and sustainable development
Competencies and experiences for the LowTEMP project
- Developing regional climate strategies, such as the regional climate strategy for the Seinäjoki Region
- Operational fields: Energy efficiency, renewable energy, climate change and environment
- Experiences in several EU, national and regional funding programmes
- Co-operations with a vast network of different types of public and private operators in Finland, the Baltic Sea Regions and the EU
Main role and activities in the LowTEMP project
Thermopolis leads the communication work in the LowTEMP project. Furthermore, Thermopolis contributes to Work Package 3 Pilot Energy Strategies and coordinates awareness raising measures in the partner countries.