Tartu Regional Energy Agency (TREA)
TREA supports local stakeholders by implementing efficient energy management methodologies and practices.
- Consulting on local energy management
- Fostering renewable energy use and energy management in households, communities, municipalities and on the regional level
- Energy performance in buildings, efficiency in DH and renewable energy systems, co-operation between the public and the private sector
- Energy action plans, feasibility studies of renewable energy systems, sustainability and feasibility of local DH systems and energy management and planning
- Promotion and support of community energy projects on the local and regional level
Competencies and experiences for the LowTEMP project
- Energy management on all levels (household, organization, municipality, region)
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Renewable energy promotion
- TREA has developed a DH action plan for several municipalities, many feasibility studies and financial calculations for energy investments
- Experiences with EU funding programmes
Main role and activities in the LowTEMP project
TREA contributes to all Work Packages and is responsible for analysing existing contracting and payment models in DH as part of Work Package 5 Financing Schemes and Business Models for LTDH.